Water Polo Leg Day in Kelowna
When you want to get a good leg workout in there is not sport like water polo for putting your strength, agility and skill to the test.
Check out this video for a great leg workout that throws a medicine ball into the mix to add some extra resistance to power against.
- Sustain with elbows out of water
- Sustain with 360º turn
- Jump holding the ball
- Throw up without dropping the ball
- Pitch up stronger by dropping the ball
- Sustain 5 seconds + swim sprint 3m
- Trunk swivel 180º
- Pass with both hands above the head (with partner)
- Chest pass with both hands (with partner)
- Waiter position with side shifts + jump